Lizzie and Zach were married on June 1, 2019 at the Michener Museum. We were delighted to be a part of this wedding. Their day featured some of the wedding industry’s most talented professionals working their magic to create Lizzie and Zach’s spectacular event!
Here are six reasons why we loved Lizzie and Zach’s wedding day:
- We love the romantic feel of museum weddings. The Michener has beautiful architecture and a timeless structure to it, making it ideal for bride and groom portraits. Philip Gabriel Photography did their usual expert work throughout Lizzie and Zach’s wedding day, creating and capturing those intimate moments we love to see!
- Penncora Events handled getting the beautiful flower arrangements in place, making it look easy. From Lizzie’s timeless bouquet of white Calla lilies, to the individual white roses that decorated tables, their attention to detail was hard to miss. And let’s not forget the white rose petals that lined the ceremony aisle and the flowergirl’s rose halo! Bravo, Penncora. Bravo.
- Catering by Design created a four-tier cake decorated with delicate white flowers. Once the guests had spent enough time drooling over the cake, Lizzie and Zach put on what looked like a professional cake cutting show.
- The band had every guest up and dancing all night long with timeless classics and unexpected jams. EBE Dream Time is a skilled band that we have worked with on countless weddings. They always know how to feel out a crowd and get everyone out of their seats and dancing to the music!
- An elite planner meant that every detail was thought of and planned for. Kim Rosen Events was the glue that created this perfect wedding. Her guidance, planning, coordination, and attention to detail made the day into the production it was.
- Lizzie and Zach were a great couple to film. The camera loved them! Their bright smiles and even brighter personalities were a thrill to film. Can we also acknowledge the fact that their website, created through The Knot, has everything from details about their wedding day to quotes from family and friends!
CinemaGram Trailer: CinemaCake Filmmakers
Photographer: Philip Gabriel Photography
Event Coordinator: Kim Rosen Events
Florist: Penncora Productions
Caterer: Catering By Design
Venue: Michener Museum
Entertainment: EBE Dream Time
Music licensed through Soundstripe
If you are interested in hearing more from us at CinemaCake, please join our newsletter at bottom of page!
If you are interested in CinemaCake capturing your wedding day, head to our Contact Page